Dr. Jianfeng Yang, was born in 1976, currently he is an associate professor of Wuhan University. He is the master supervisor and Ph.D. co-supervisor now. He received his bachelor degree, master degree and Ph.D. degree in communication and information system from Wuhan University in 1998, 2003, 2009 separately. His research interests are in reliability/security and measurement for networking and large-scale distributed systems, high reliability and real-time networking, and embedded sytem application. He leads the Internet and IT Lab and Intel-WHU Joint Lab, WHU-Google-ARM Joint Lab, and run the Wuhan Google Development Group. He is committee member of CCF embedded systems, IEEE member, ACM member.
• Research on Reliability of Data Center, Huawei，2016 -
• Research of key parallelism technologies for the Optical transmission equipment, China advance technology 863 research program, 2012~2016. (2012AA010904)
• Smart Social Cabinet control, local company. 2013-2015.
• Development of wireless mesh router, Education department of Hubei province, 2010-2011.
• Research on Android OS, Google, 2011-2013
• Research of high reliability of data transfer in wireless mesh networks, Science program of Sichuan Province, 2013~2015.
• Research on Intelligent Management Methods and Technology of Complicated Network， Supported by national natural science foundation of China, 2004.9～2006.3. Kernel researcher.
• Research on Transmission Model for Delay-Tolerant Network, Supported by science foundation of Hubei Province, 2009.2～2010.12. Kernel researcher.
• Research on Intelligent Transmission Methods and Models of MANET on Road, Supported by national natural science foundation of China, 2006.1～2008.12. Assistant researcher.
• RuleScope: Inspecting Forwarding Faults for Software-Defined Networking， IEEE/ACM Transactions of Networking 2017
• An optimized Algorithm of Centralized Channel
Assignment in Wireless Mesh Networks, Journal of Computational Information Systems 11: 1 (2015) 1-13.
• MDP Based Link Scheduling in Wireless Networks to Maximize the Reliability. Wireless Networks. 2015.
• Memory and Energy Optimization Strategies for Multithreaded Operating System on the Resource-Constrained Wireless Sensor Node. Sensors. 2014. Sensors 2015, 15(1), 22-48
• Packet Scheduling in Wireless Networks with Unreliable Links. ISCI 2015.
• Routing Algorithm of Minimizing Maximum Link Congestion on Grid Networks. Wireless Networks. 2014. DOI: 10.1007/s11276-014-0878-8.
• Delay Analysis of Parallel Redundancy Transmission in Lossy Multi-channel Multi-radio Wireless Mesh Networks. JCIS，2014, Vol.10, No.15. pp: 6695–6702.
• Resource Allocation in City-wide Real-Time Wireless Mesh Networks. Journal of Networks，2014, Vol.9, No.8. pp: 2026-2036.
• Delay Analysis for Fixed Priority Scheduling in Real-Time Multi-Channel Wireless Mesh Networks. NICST2014.
• Research on the deployment topology in Wireless Sensor Networks, Journal of Communications, 2012，Vol. 33, No.22, PP: 207-216.
• Theoretical Analysis of the Tradeoff Between Delay and Throughput of Random Multipath Routing in WMN. NICST 2014.
• An efficient parallel clustering algorithm for large scale database, Journal of Software, v4, n10, p1119-1126, 2009.ISSN: 1796-217X, EI-Index: 20090111840176.
• SLPPCA: A new efficient cluster algorithm based on SLPP, - The 1st International Conference on Intelligent Networks and Intelligent Systems, ICINIS 2008, p697-701, 2008. EI-Index: 978-0-7695-3391-9/08.
• Analysis of Spatial Clustering Optimization, Geo-spatial Information Science, Wuhan University Journals Press, ISSN: 1009-5020, Vol 11 Issue 4/December 2008.
• Research on web server application on multi-core embedded system, 2009 International Conference on Embedded Software and Systems, ICESS 2009, p 412-416, 2009. Published by the IEEE Computer Society, EI-Index: 978-0-7695-3678-1/09.
• Using cP2BL in teaching multi-core related contents, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference for Young Computer Scientists, ICYCS 2008, p 2449-2453, 2008, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference for Young Computer Scientists, ICYCS 2008. EI-Index: 978-0-7695-3398-8/08.
• Adding TBB contents to the multi-core related curriculums, The 1st International Conference on Intelligent Networks and Intelligent Systems, ICINIS 2008, p 685-688, 2008. EI-Index: 978-0-7695-3391-9/08.
• Multi-core Architecture and Multi-threaded Programming, Wuhan University Press, Jan 2010, ISBN: 978-7-307-07452-1
• Committee member of CCF embedded systems, 2016 thus far
• Judge of the National Undergraduate Embedded System Design Contest which was hosted by China Ministry of Education.
• Training Provider for Intel Multi-core programming software.
• Black belt (top level) of Intel Software Network.
• TPC for ICESS, ICINIS, ICYCS, IWCSEI
• Journal Editor of Intelligent Control and Automation
• Member of Communication association of Hubei Province, China